employee benefits insurance broking
a simple, modern & digital approach to employee benefits
expertise as standard
we believe that the fundamentals of insurance broking (claims, administration, market reviews, compliance) should be taken for granted every single time.
we’ve built robust, state-of-the-art processes using modern technology to avoid unnecessary time wasting and keep you up to date with progress at each stage of the renewal cycle
we use an industry-wide unique approach to health & wellbeing strategy, to ensure that your insurer takes into account your management of employee health risks.
use intelligent data-driven insight to ensure that you’re getting the most out of each and every employee benefit accessible to you
- flexible working initiatives
- retail or leisure discounts
- extra holidays
- enhanced parental leave
- legal advice or counselling
- retail or leisure vouchers
- dining cards
- cinema tickets
- employee support networks
- organisation’s own products
- fitness classes or facilities
- mindfulness, yoga or meditation
- subsidised catering
- physiotherapist or massage therapist
- coaching or counselling
- bike servicing and repairs
- beauty therapy
- car parking
- car allowance
- a company car through outright purchase, contract hire or leasing
- fuel for private use
- motor breakdown cover
- company car through personal contract plan or employee car ownership scheme
- access to an all employee car ownership scheme or affinity plan
- childcare vouchers
- pension contributions
- cycle-to-work scheme
- company cars
- ultra-low-emission vehicles
- pensions advice
- school fees
- Travel insurance
- Motor insurance
- Home insurance
- Pet insurance
- counselling or employee assistance programmes (eaps)
- private medical insurance for employees
- private medical insurance for partners and dependants
- health screening
- mental health champions or first aid training
- gym membership
- on-site wellbeing events
- dental insurance
- optical care or vouchers (above statutory minimum)
- health cash plan for employees
- health cash plan for partners and dependants
- subsidised staff social or fitness clubs
- nutrition advice or healthy eating options in canteen
- on-site fitness classes
- CBT / structured therapy
- smoking cessation services
- wearable fitness technology
- fertility support
- genetic testing
- group personal pension plan
- stakeholder pension plan
- open defined benefit scheme
- group self-invested personal pension
- master trust
- defined benefit scheme, only for accrued benefits, closed to future accrual
- trust-based money purchase plan
- defined benefit scheme, closed to new members but open to future accrual
- long-term incentive plan (l-tip)
- all-employee sharesave or save-as-you-earn (saye) scheme
- all-employee share incentive plan (sip) offering partnership shares
- company share option plan (csop)
- all-employee share incentive plan (sip) offering matching shares
- all-employee share incentive plan (sip) offering free shares
- enterprise management incentive (emi)
- phantom share scheme (cash bonus plans)
- life assurance or death in service
- life assurance for partners and dependants
- income protection
- critical illness insurance
- critical illness insurance for partners and dependants
- personal accident insurance
- personal accident insurance for partners and dependants
- rehabilitation benefits
there's a whole world of employee benefits out there
there’s a lot to think about – we get it.
which is the most common employee benefit?
It depends on who you ask. multiple organisations produce different survey data. There is no one size-fits-all when it comes to the health risks your organisation faces.
health & protection benefits: the fundamental building blocks of a successful strategy
Used to cover the cost of private treatment, tests and diagnostics, as well as:
- can reduce absence in the workplace
- can boost productivity within the team
- employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is taken care of
- extensive mental health cover for your team
A tangible benefit for employees that covers everyday medical expenses, as well as:
- provides support for optical, dental and physiotherapy needs, as well as others
- auxiliary benefits can include 24hour access to GPs via video as well as employee asssistance programes
- relatively inexpensive
- provides invaluable usage data
Helps employers to manage sickness absence and the associated costs. Provides rehabilitation and financial support when an employee is unable to work due to illness or injury.
Giving employees and their family peace of mind, Group Life pays a tax-free lump sum to their loved ones in the event of an employee’s death – as well as practical and emotional support.
Registered Group Life
Written under a trust and provides a tax-free lump sum up to the Lifetime Allowance (LTA), within HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) regulations for a registered occupational pension scheme.
People insured under the policy can have different levels of benefit.
Excepted Group Life
Provides tax-free benefits and is sometimes used for high earners. It allows for lump sum benefits to be paid outside of the Lifetime Allowance (LTA).
All people insured under the policy must have the same level of benefit.
A 24/7, 365 helpline for employees, giving access to counsellors, legal and financial specialists.
Typically includes telephonice or face-to-face structured therapy.
It can also be used for a whole host of services such as finding eldercare, childcare etc.
Similar to regular travel insurance, company travel insurance also adds specific levels of cover more suited to people travelling for work.
Supports employees through a life-changing illness. provides financial, emotional, and practical support for employees who survive a covered critical illness for 14 days.
Provides cover to help employees and their families manage the costs of routine and essential dental treatment.
The right benefits for you
We work with you to identify, understand, and manage the unique modifiable health risks and challenges facing your workforce and your organisation.
Using unique data analysis, we identify areas for intervention and work with you to implement the right strategy, tackling the issues that will have the greatest impact on your bottom line.
We do employee benefits differently
what can we do for you?
health & wellbeing strategy
properly defined strategy doesn't have to be complicated. simplify and codify to produce results
measure and manage sickness absence in the places it counts